Day 9 090105
Shortly after I closed down my computer yesterday evening I got ill. Must have been food poisoning or something. I don’t know, but I have never bin that sick my whole life. It was like thousands of knives stabbing my stomach and I spent the night almost unconscious at the bathroom floor shivering and sweating. I could not even keep down one sip of water without throwing up. Spent Monday in bed, got a little better but it started again at night.
I passed out in pain, woke up on Tuesday morning feeling fine and fit for class.
Weird..
Day 10 090106
We got a lot of new students. The 2 old men quit and we now we are a totally young dynamic group now ready and eager to learn. It is really fun. Went to the Mercado today to practise vocabulary and I bought a fruita bomba and a pinja:)
After class we went to the museo al a revolution. It was really interesting. It started with the war of independence then it moved on to the revolution. A lot of socialistic propaganda, but you could also see Ché Guevara’s old trousers and medical equipment.
We visited the office of Batista and watched the boat Granma, witch Fidel and Che used to enter Cuba from Mexico. Cuba has a really interesting history and defiantly worth reading more about.
Tonight we are going to a traditional Cuban concert.
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)

Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar